Saturday, June 20, 2009

20th: Oh the boat

8.21 pm

It looks like I'm becoming less and less zealous about writing this blog. I guess it's from playing games.

Anyway, June has been... interesting so far.

Well, for starters, I had this charity sale I had to do as part of Adventure Club. It gave me warm fuzzies doing it. :3

Then there is another thing with Adventure club.

Well, it all happened when I was getting ready for this extreme challenge a few weeks past. I was looking forward to it when I was done with the preparations. However (keeping my grammar right), a few night before the fateful day of event (17th June) I was told that I could not join.
Well, as you might expect, I would be extremely disappointed about it right? Well, yes. That was not my main concern though. To enter the extreme challenge, I needed to form a team of five. I did, and since I formed it, I was leader. This is where Heaven, Hell, all of the Universe and I went on a little ride on the roller coaster.
For two days, I've been on stress, heavy-duty worrying and depression (yes, depression) on the thought of how my team can or cannot participate in the challenge. For one thing, it's paid. For another, they all seem to want to take part in it. If they can't, it's all my fault. That won't look good on my conscience.
Thankfully they can take part despite the lack of a team member. Though no refund for me. Like I care though. My team, "Mist" did not win of course, but again, I don't care. I felt so relieved at the fact that they got to participate, that nothing else mattered. It was my fault that they did not win, so whatever.
I hated those two days. I never felt so depressed or stressed. Still, at least I got to learn from that incident. What's more, I became more closer to my two close friends, and even an old one.

Next, since I am so close to the two previously mentioned, I had revealed my deepest most darkest secret to them earlier this evening.



Thereisnoboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment