Monday, July 27, 2009

27th: Life goes on.... you see.

7.53 pm

Well, let's get started shall we? This is for last week, today.

Monday:
It was a holiday and I got to spend the late morning watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with my eldest sister at the cinemas. I also wanted to go swimming after that, but it didn't happen since it was a public holiday, you see. Pitiful, isn't it? At least I got to spend time with my family.

Tuesday:
It was a glorious birthday for my friend, Pretty Lilac. You can say it was big, but you can definitely say it was successful. I got invited, but really, I was in it for the cake. She's my good friend, but nothing beats sharing cake with friends! I've a sweet tooth, you see.

Wednesday:
It was the day when the Sun went out... Actually, it was more of when the Sun had been bitten out like a cookie for six(?) minutes. I didn't get to see it though, since I was still in class, you see. I was still in the mood, however.

Thursday:
Again, it was another birthday celebration! It's for our Camera Man, you see. This time, it was a bit smaller, but hey, we got cake AND pizza. It was rushed, actually, and that's why if we do this again, we have to plan it out one week in advance, at the very least. It was also my first time, [clears throat], "going out" of school. It was my private studies, you see, so it isn't that bad. That's what they said.

Friday:
I discover my love for the manga, Rave. Pleasant manga, a bit odd here and there, but I like it. However, it's either this day or on Saturday... Or some other day, but it is in this week, you see.

Saturday: - (Because I do not remember what event this day held, you see)

Sunday:
My tuition class was canceled this day, since my teacher went overseas, to visit someone or something, you see. This, to me, isn't really a good idea, with all this swine flu influenza A(H1N1) virus epidemic crisis thingy going all over the air. Sincerely, I think it's not that bad, and things seem to have died down a bit. That or that last sentence is a cruel and horrible pun to the now.

It was quite an eventful week, actually.



Well now, I'll stop here like I always do, then. I have homework to do, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment