Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th: Prr~~

4.10pm

Before I start, I will say that my extended holiday is in fact true. I'm "enjoying" it right now.

It seems that I'll be doing these blogs with little length. It's not like I have any pictures to describe further how my days have been.

So, as of this week, I now can officially swim.

SWEET HEAVENLY FEET!!! I CAN SWIM!!!

It's odd entering a large body of water. It feels like extremely thick air that I cannot breath in or else I will die. I am so happy with my accomplishment that I wanna swim every single day! However, since I do not have in my possession a pool, I am to resort to public pools, which I can't get access to everyday. And with the H1N1 virus wreaking havoc all across the world, we are advised not to go to such places. How utterly boring.

Well really, it's more of being able to move underwater without having to resort to walk on the bottom of the water body. I still don't how to swim on the water's surface and I do not know how to take in breaths periodically as I swim. I'm not that good at it either, but hey, I just started being able to swim. So apart from that, I also need to learn how to simply float on in the water, as in staying afloat enough for me to breath normally, not float on my back perfectly flat.



Szomorú vasárnap

No comments:

Post a Comment