Thursday, May 14, 2009

15th: Life's progression

6.54 am. 15th May.

Well, a week's gap between blog posts should be enough.

Let's see...

Drama club. Some progress has been made. About 40-70% outline plot completion. All that's left to do is the lines that all the actors are going to say.

Then we have Adventure club. For this one, we are going to set up a charity sale. All profit and everything else that's money will be donated to anyone who truly deserve it, like the financially-unable, very unable. This will be held on the 13th June, the last day of the current school term.

For school, not much. Our seniors are having their exams in this month and the next. I hope all goes well and successful for them with flying colours.

Speaking of which I'll be starting tuition today, at this tuition school, Flying Colours, where I previously went to last year.

Anyway, it would also seem that the Korean Culture club is having some sort of dance festival thing. I think it's a project. Why does it concern me? My friends are in Korean club, and the dance routine looks great. I would love to dance, but I'm not in the club, nor am I limber. Ooh, limber.

Going to new topic, I had a little storm in my soul. Conflict between my reason and my urges. The situation is, in total, stable, but not without more forceful bouts between these two.
I really have to get therapy. Having a fluctuating heart, soul and mind are not healthy for both in itself, and in social situation.

And i need to not be so loud, or annoying.

And if you're reading this Rhona, if you remember what you have said, about taking up an appointment with your sister, I might take you up on that offer.

My blog is bland. Oh sigh, I wish I had my adobe photoshop thing. This Windows XP doesn't have adobe photoshop. Downloading it requires money that I do not have any means to pay with.

Also, I enjoy Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic. They're like Harry Potter, except manga.

Now for a little favourite music youtube vid.


It's for the music, not the footsteps. [Edit: I have no idea why the video is this wide]

No comments:

Post a Comment