Sunday, May 31, 2009

1st: Flip Phone, Fail

9.44 am.

I haven't been updating, because I'm a loser~~ And decadent, I'm very decadent.
Besides, I don't have anything interesting things happening in just a short period of one week.

I know. I lie. It's what I am. Unfortunately.

Well, to start off I have another phone. It's my brother's, but who cares? It's a flip phone. Everyone loves flip phones.


(I has the black one)








Next, I



(doing my work for school)

It stinks because my conscience is pummeling me to sadness. Oh how I suck much.


The script of the drama. Fail : I couldn't finish it.


My homework. Fail : I keep putting it off, since I'm lazy.


My grades. Fail (of getting 100% even when I have done 10^10^10^100 questions on the particular topic last year) : Stupid carelessness Which brings me to my next fail.


Carefulness. Fail.


Self confidence. Win (in falling to the negatives. Aka Fail[ing]) : I'm failing so much.


Gift-giving.Fail : I gave a watch as a birthday present. But it failed in function.


Be helpful. Fail : I'd rather cry about it.


My childhood. Rejected by public (Fail) : My teacher said that what I wrote for a certain assignment of mine is not my childhood, which was. I was deeply hurt. And failed.


Mental Health. Fail[ing] : I might just go insane with all this fail.


Emotions. Fail: I fail so much in life, I cried.


Therapy Session. Fail : To happen. Truth be told, I'm asking a newly-graduated from a psychology major to help me. And she is my friend's sister. God knows how much fail potential that has.


Life. Fail : Yeah.


Month of May. Fail : It all happened in May. I might be scarred for life and dread the coming of the next May, you know.


I'm typing so much fail, I fail to know whether I'm typing "fail" correctly.


I pray to the Almighty that this month has less fail.


But still, I have a flip phone. And knowing that I win at making people feel (sometimes very) uncomfortable by spamming them scenes saturated with death. They say I'm worse than Happy Tree Friends. Some say I'm better than it.

Did I fail to mention that some of the videos I REALLY like ends up being removed?


Somebody has snoring issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment