Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20th: Mrew~~

7.32 pm.

Well, now. Thanks to my idiocy, I have almost landed myself in hot molten rock, or the sun if you prefer to be more masochistic. Perhaps you would prefer me to be shot towards a supernova, or even hypernovae?

You may or may not know, whoever you are, that I am one of the (two) scriptwriters of my drama club. However, approximately two weeks ago, I have been clearly leaking some of the script. I will not say which, since it's bad enough that I told people, and I have stopped spreading it in the same week, thankfully. It was also only one page long, and is apparently redundant. While I spread the part of the script, I tried to make it as ambiguous as possible. Yes, I was completely aware of what I was doing.
The script is not progressing any faster, mind you.

Apart from that my life has yet to improve. All my focus towards schoolwork is deteriorating, and this leaves me in guilt. Emotionally-painful and -tiring guilt. I'm sick of it.

School was busy enough though, never had this many events going on in a short time period. How exciting, just what I do not need for my ever-eroding focus.

So, we have the "Think Green" exhibition that was held somewhere not long ago before this blog post, and this is succeeded by an art exhibition. It is going on right now, this being the third day. And I was fortunate enough to pick up a song. You might know it, it's from a very known movie, I found out as I was looking for it on youtube to post it in this post. It sounds pretty.
Let's not forget the charity sale. I'm a secretary for it.

Well, I've got nothing else to say.



Ever-flowing...

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. MREW? :P
    Nice one, Faiz.
    Oh yeah, I haven't asked my sis about the spanish for arrow. See first ;)
    I'll tell you Saturday! or when you're online!

    Btw, go online first so I can tell you what Johnny likes xD

    ReplyDelete