Saturday, May 2, 2009

3rd: Sick, Sauna, Software, School

8.34 am. 3rd May

Early.

I had been unwell since this Friday. Ooh, friday.

My nose had been quite active during said day, especially during the afternoon during prayer time. I had the foresight and memory to bring tissues, so it wasn't to bad.

It continued on to Saturday at school, air-conditioning center. Oh, my poor nose.
On the same day we went to the doctors, but just to check on my ear. I have this horrible little ringing in my ear that's degrading sound quality, meaning all music sound bad, thanks to my ear.
According to the doctor, it's earwax. Now I have the medicine and I only need to wait.
Hopefully my ear will be in a better shape.
~~
Since, it's May, there won't be much adventure for me, since my seniors are having their exams. Good luck to them.

My mother also bought a sauna for us. Small, green, probably cost around $60 -$200. Something like that. Actually had just used it right after I typed in the Date of this post. Now, I'm sitting in front of my laptop shirtless, not a handsome sight I should say. You're probably wonder why I'm typing this down.

Then I downloaded a software to edit some MP3, with the simple reason of wanting to lengthen some soundtracks from games and such. (mainly games)

The only other interest is that I am having tests next week. Oyay.

Boredom never cease to

For the featured youtube video,



It's quite soothing, akshully...

No comments:

Post a Comment