Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28th: Adventure

5.31 pm. 28th April

I had meant to post something last Sunday, but it escaped my mind.

The adventure of Adventure club was quite adventurous. And fun. I never really knew that there was a hill in Tasek Lama, despite being on it on several occasions. I found this out during the Sunday journey I had. And I found out where a flight of suspicious stairs lead to.

I had the time of my life, and never had I felt so victorious after traveling through long winding paths of uneven, slippery danger.

Trying to describe more on this journey is pointless, as I view it, since there's no wonderful pictures that I took and can put into the computer.

I'm so lame, dry white paint looks cool.

That's it apart from tomorrow, today, which may bring some more excitement to my life and this blog. Not that I can upload any real life pictures or anything.

And I'm running out of featured youtube vids. Holy Foot, the world must be coming to an end!



When I had the dvd, after watching the whole movie, I consistently watched this. But it was more complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment