Saturday, April 11, 2009

12th : School, Program, Holiday

2.29 pm. 12th April

I haven't updated quite as much as I used too, which is probably too common for most of your tastes. Well, there hasn't been much things that are up right now.

Anyway, school extra-curricular activities. I now have access to both Japanese and Adventure club. I'm thinking about dropping japanese for choir club, since none of what I'm learning in japanese is registering in my head. I'm worried though, choir club may clash with adventure club.

I need a plan B for my ECA.

I was also chosen to go on a program to go to Hong Kong. It needed my parents' consent. I didn't get it. Anyway it'll be in two weeks of school day. If it was on a school holiday, I might go. But another problem is it's in Hong Kong. My parents and I don't like the idea of me going to Hong Kong. If it's switzerland, I might consider.

Besides, my sister and her huuby plan on brining me to France. I might as well, since that's one of the places where Shadow Hearts : Covenant has its story unfold.


2 comments:

  1. Wait Faiz, CHOIR CLUB? O__________O!
    I thought they only recruit people who did choir before? Or a background in singing? :O
    I'm not sure with that though~

    Waaa, what program is that? O_O"
    Why are you gonna be sent to Hong Kong in the first place anyway?

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. manada..choir club apa sja x ah....

    ReplyDelete