Monday, April 20, 2009

20th: Drama

4.54 pm. 20th April

DRAMA!!

Yes, we need more drama on the internet, don't we? Our lives are so pathetic, we create "plausible" stories of real life on the media so we may drown our boredom and pathetic lives with and feel better, or worse.

I've dropped Japanese club on this momentous day, and also working on two separate scripts. The first script is about a "boy Cinderella story" type thing, and another of my own production, about how a sad boy with bleakness and sorrow is changed by a warm girl of light and justice. Not.

Since it would be ideal if it were a musical, I have a theme "music", not song, music.

And for the second time in Ever, as the world is about to end anyway, here is a blog-related youtube video, which is the theme "music" of my own script. Not much more energy is put into the first script.



It's gentle
[Edit: Just as wonderfully well, this wonderful video has been wonderfully removed. Isn't that just wonderful?]

None shall be said about Japanese club anymore. Besides, they're better off without me, 'cause when I leave, things always gets better.

1 comment:

  1. Better let me read your scripts!
    I would love to read them xD
    They sound interesting :]

    You may become the President of the Drama Club. :D

    ReplyDelete