Friday, April 24, 2009

24th: Birthday, School, Drama, Adventure

8.38 pm. 24th April.

A shoutout to Nabilah Najah. She's one of my friends, and it's her birthday today!

The original image link;
This picture is not mine.

It's been a busy week for me. And it'll still be busy.

This week, I have been appointed as a script writer for the drama club. This will be difficult for me as I fail at storylines. Thankfully, I will have help.
As it would seem, my main role is to create characters, since I fail so much in storylines, but I'm not complaining.

Next, two days from this time, I will have a little outing with the Adventure club, and as I thought, dear mother is not quite delighted to hear this.
Unfortunately for her, I joined Adventure mainly for things like this. This is hard for me, for I think she doesn't know this, or think I am not know the difficulty that lies ahead. She might be correct, but I am willing to bear it. And, unfortunately for dear mother, I am aging.
Blame time.

School bare gets a mention here. Not much things of note. But there will be an election this 30th, for the posts of the Student Council. Like president, secretary, blah, blah, blah. My friends are participating in the election, and are quite hyped, even if it's only the secretary. It will be a difficult choice, however, but there are some promising ones out there. Too bad we can't have a bit more time for observation and things.

Also, I've finally hit the five bags milestone. I have carried five bags in total to school, and I am praying that I do not have to bring any more. Reason for so many bags you say?
Reason for bag number:
1. Books
2. Files
3.Pocket extension (it is very convenient)
4.Clothes (usually sports)
5.Personal Laptop

And there you have it. Also, I've been bringing at least two bags for at least one year. I can't remember if I had brought two, a couple of years ago.

The featured youtube video for this blog post will be musical.



You will enjoy, you cannot resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment