Friday, April 3, 2009

3rd: Computer, School, Book

8.51pm. 3rd April 2009

It's that late huh?

Reasons for my absence were my laziness and my computer being sent to the shops. Now all my things are new. And also, now I have many things to download as well. Isn't that lovely?

Other things to note is this biology project I have in school. We're done with it, and what's left is the presentation of said project. We're doing mitochondria as part of our cell studies. I must say, on of my groupmates (having to work in groups) is quite talented in art. Our model (which was to be constructed) looks pretty.

Then, we have more interestingness in English AS, lots of things that I enjoy doing are included in the assignments, and also helps me with my stage fright.

I also began and quite recently finished reading the book, Artemis Fowl, the first book. I finished reading it at around one day and a few hours. I still have it. And God knows how long it has been since I had last read a novel. It was interesting, quite light, with some depth and suspense. I like it actually. But it doesn't have what I expected it to have, but I don't mind. I wish to read more of it.

On an unrelated note, I have contemplated on how quick time leaves me. It makes me feel like little red riding hood. And I had ghoti for dinner this evening.

The video:



Come, you now, away.

No comments:

Post a Comment