Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10th: School, Wellness

8:41 pm. 10th March.

Idea of the Day:
~Aima~ (this is my idea. again, none of these are actual fact)
The darker aspect of Life. It is the aspect of the Loss of life forces, be it Vita or Zoe, loss of Vita being potentially more dangerous. It is the aspect which relates to Thanatos or Death. It is simply the aspect of life being used up whether naturally, as in Chronos or Age, or forcefully, as in sacrifice, actual use, or in Harm or Algos (many "os"es huh). It has a vector value, where positive means loss and negative means gain, opposed to Zoe.
>It is correct in saying "have", "gain" or "lost" Aima, when used correctly.
>It is not correct in saying "gained Aima" when healed or "lost Aima" when cured, for they mean the exact opposite.

Designated universe : A game universe where the main character is a mage known as Lanx Themix.
End.

School was interesting for me today. To start of my my school session, I get to do some heart-wrenching, emotionally-powerful drama in front of my English class today. It was fun, like how I did when I had this Literature workshop at another school last year or so. The true purpose for us to do that is actually to get comfortable with people in my class. I say with full honesty that this is difficult for me to do, as I am very shy, prone to thing terribly of myself whenever I mess even the slightest of bit up in front of them, even when they feel nothing of it and is awkward around people in general for my lack of conversational skills.


I'm like an NPC, I only say stuff when I'm being talked to.


The rest of the day was like always, school.

Also, I'm feeling better now! I need not tell my mother that I was unwell. What a relief.

Do you also think I should stop writing my ideas of the day?



It hurts inside, when I listen to this, for all the memories it unlocked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment