Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4th: School, Scholarship, Future

8.29 pm. 4th March

Idea of the Day :
~Atlas Bracelet~
A bracelet of wood, engraved runes and worldly design. As a Crown Key, the bracelet grants those who wear it tremendous strength and an understanding of both beast and green, as well as a command of the earth. It will show forth, the Southern Scale Sanctuary, the Abode of Kindness.

Designated universe : Undetermined
End.

As of today, I am officially of the Sixth Form Centre of Katok. Woot. Now, I may have somewhat of a clean slate, but only to among those I do not recognise, in other words, everyone else who isn't you.

So we got our textbooks, and thus do I consider the importance of that of a locker, which I am hoping to apply for tomorrow. But this may not be, for I may be going away from school, as I have a meeting session thing with the Ministry of Education for being a good, successful student. My parent (not sure which) had answered the call that was the invitation. I am to sit for a meeting session on scholarships. This is so I may go study abroad.

Honestly, if it's only just a talk and not for application on scholarships, I'd be fine, but if I am to recieve a scholarship, I feel uneasy about it. I mean, I just settled with into my new school, and then I have to leave abroad. Seriously, I'm getting heavily winded by all this. It's like having to move to a new house for a three days, having fully unpacked, and then having to move again, to another house, in another country, the next day.

But what am I supposed to do? I can't turn down the offer of studying abroad. It might be my only chance, but, my school has given me an even wider spectrum of opportunity, such as learning Japanese and go on adventures (whilst still being a student and underaged and not legal). I'm just afraid that I might lose these chances. Like I said, I may not be able to do anything else if I become a doctor.

Which brings me to another topic, and that is the IF I become a doctor. If I don't get it, what the poop am I supposed to do? I need a plan B, even if I'm praying that I don't have to use it.

Like how there is a possibility that no one is reading this blog of mine. :D I am fully sympathetic to you people who would have to go through my tormenting posts of shorts and longs. And me writing everyday isn't making it any better.

I seriously need someone tangible to listen to my problems... Any suggestions?

Enough of that, more on this.



Time to parade. ~fanfare~ Little children : Yaay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment