Sunday, March 1, 2009

1st: Badminton, School, Sister

6.34 pm. 1st March

Idea of the Day:
~Mark of the 3rd Child~
An emblem, that which bears the stars. It is the royal mark of the 3rd child of the Kings. A Crown Key, it grants one the power of the skies, as well as the power of speech to those without it. It is the guide to the Northern Scale Sanctuary, the Lofty Palace.

Designated Universe : Still undetermined
End.

Today was the last day I got to play badminton with my friends for this holiday, 'cause tomorrow, I start school. Let us all pray together for both excitement and ingenuity to be put into this sad blog of mine. Actually, I am excited for tomorrow. I just hope nothing terrible happens...

Also, this is also the day that my eldest sister came for her weekly visit, since she couldn't come on the usual Friday as she was sick. I pray that I don't get sick, or next week (tomorrow) will not be pleasant or enjoyable. I tend to form a repulsion towards the last few food I consumed when I get sick, or more correctly when I get better. This may also apply to situations, but I'm hoping not.

I have no more things to say. Enjoy.



Broccoli kitteh loves broccoli. Witness its growlies and paw-whappies.

No comments:

Post a Comment