Monday, March 16, 2009

16th : ABC Meme

9.15 pm. 16th March.

A
- Available: Since whenever.

- Age: Y.o.b ~ 1991

- Annoyance: Somethings, myself for example, and laziness

- Allergic: Dunno.

- Animal: Cats. Hoe. Lee. Feet. Cats. Oh. Em. Jee. Cats. Eff. Tee. Double You. Cats.

- Actor: I might consider Drama club...

B
- Beer: I'm allergic.

- Birthday/Birthplace: 25th November, Hospital of R.I.P.A.S, Brunei Darussalam

- Best Friends: I only have very good friends...

- Body Part on opposite sex: Lolwut?

- Best feeling in the world: Friendship

- Blind or Deaf: Blind. Music to the end.

- Best weather: White skies, sunlight filtered through the clouds, a fresh breeze blowing.

- Been in Love: Nah.

- Been bitched out?: Wut?

- Been on stage?: On occations...

- Believe in yourself?: Somewhat.

- Believe in life on other planets: I dunno.

- Believe in miracles: Yarrs.

- Believe in Magic: No.

- Believe in God: Yes.

- Believe in Satan: Him evil.

- Believe in Santa: Who?

- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: No. Still somewhat unnerved, srsly, urgh.

- Believe in Evolution: I believe that the chicken was once a T-Rex.

C
- Car: Someday...

- Candy: Chuppa-chups

- Colour: Black, white, shades of grey, blue, green yellow, red.

- Cried in school: At a few points in time...

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Both.

- Chinese/Mexican: I prefer asian, preferably local.

- Cake or pie: Never had an actual pie, so cake.

- Countries to visit: I dunno. Japan, Australia, Norway, maybe.

D
- Day or Night: Morning, and night.

- Dream vehicle: is in my dreams.

- Danced: Not in public.

- Dance in the rain?: I wish I could

- Dance in the middle of the street?: I'd get run over.

- Do the splits?: Painfully no.

E
- Eggs: Sunny side-up. Mmm... Cholesterol...

- Eyes: Mine are dark brown, almost black.

- Everyone has: Failed, whether at something, or at itself.

- Ever failed a class?: Never, far too frightened to.

F
- First crush: None.

- Full name: Ahmad Faiz bin Haji Zailani bin Haji Abdul Gapar (that's as far as I know)

- First thoughts waking up: [insert thought here]

- Food: Is for the starving.

G
- Greatest Fear: God.

- Giver or taker: Both.

- Goals: I have about 17% accuracy.

- Gum: is chewy.

- Get along with your parents?: Srsly, somewhat, totally.

- Good luck charms: does not work.

H
- Hair Colour: Black to dark brown.

- Height: 5'11? 5'8? :3

- Happy: Usually.

- Holidays: Are now getting boring.

- How do you want to die: Normally.

- Health freak?: No really.

- Hate: I hates it.

I
(In guys/girls)
- Eye colour: Any.

- Hair Colour: Whatever.

- Height: I'm good.

- Clothing Style: Loose.

- Characteristics: Some intelligence is nice. I'd manage most.

- Ice Cream: Ah yes, ice-cream.

- Instrument: I'm not very good, BUT, guitar, flute, voilin, harp, piano.

J
- Jewelry: I has a ring and a two bracelets.

- Job: Student.

K
- Kids: I'd like to have some. When I can support them. And my wife. Someday.

- Kickboxing or karate: Limit Breaks.

- Keep a journal?: This blog counts?

L
- Longest Car Ride: Dunno.

- Love: Not yet.

- Letter: F

- Laughed so hard you cried: No. Laughed hard enough that my voice escapes me and I rofl, 'cept in my chair.

- Love at first sight: I'm hoping.

M
- Milk flavour: is flavorous.

- Movie: I'm picky.

- Mooned anyone?: As the wimp that I am, no.

- Marriage: Is hoping so, and a successful and happy one at that.

- Motion sickness?: Somewhat.

- McD's or BK: ...ah?

N
- Number of Siblings: 4

- Number of Piercings: -

- Number: 2, 4, 6, 7

O
- Overused Phrases: "meow", "mew", "CAT!" "O.M.G! CAT!" "Aww..." "Holy Feet!" "FEET!" "Oh Foot" "AH-FOOT!" [purr]

- One wish: [is wishing]

- One phobia: Mannequins.

P
- Place you'd like to live: In that place I thought of.

- Pepsi/Coke: - It kills about a million brain cells in one gulp.

Q
- Quail: *mooo*

- Questionnaires: is questionable.

R
- Reason to cry: Sadness.

- Reality T.V.: sucks.

- Radio Station: Capital f.m. We don't get it anymore, but still.

- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Of teh srsly!

S
- Song: Some pleasant ones. I doesn't like loudness.

- Shoe size: I'm can't remember.

- Sushi: Meh...

- Skipped school: For fear of parents, no.

- Slept outside: *sigh* I wish.

- Seen a dead body?: At funerals.

- Smoked?: I'm allergic. Horribly.

- Skinny dipped?: I never was skinny.

- Shower daily?: Yes.

- Sing well?: I dunno. Kinda?

- In the shower?: Not out loud, and sometimes.

- Swear?: I promise.

- Stuffed Animals?: I prefer pillows.

- Single/Group dates: Never dated.

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Mmm...

- Scientists need to invent: An ultimate sound system.

T
- Time for bed: 9 pm. Morning traffic sucks.

- Thunderstorms: Ooh. Pretty lights.

- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Can't

U
- Unpredictable: With friends.

- Under the influence?: Of kittens.

- Understanding?: Somewhat?

V
- Vegetable you hate: Lots.

- Vegetable you love: Broccoli(?), Mustard Leaves.

- Vacation spot: In that place I thought of.

W
- Weakness: Cats.

- When you grow up: I wanna sky-dive, bunjee-jump, go on adventures, be sexy (for wife).

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I doubt there's any. Still, I dunno.

- Who makes you laugh the most: Engrish.

- Worst feeling: Uncomfort, Loneliness, Sadness.

- Wanted to be a model?: I'm terrified of mannequins.

- Where do we go when we die: First, into the world of graves (ooh...), then the end of the world (ooh...) then heaven or hell (ooh...)

- Worst weather: Dunno.

- Walk with a book on your head?: I never knew if I could do it.

X
- X-Rays: Is in between Gamma and Ultra-Violet (ftw) rays.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009.

-Yellow: I like it light and pale.

Z
- Zoo animal: Cats

- Zodiac sign: That thing that eats and barfs out souls through bows, and looks bad-ass awesome.


LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: ...


2. Last person to see you cry?: None.

3. Went to the movies with you?: My sister.

4. You went to the mall with?: My sister.

5. You went to dinner with?: My brother, I think.

6. You talked to on the phone?: My tuition teacher (OMG! WUT!?)

7. Made you laugh?: My classmates :3

'8.



*mew*

No comments:

Post a Comment