Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3rd: School, rant.

6.31 pm. 3rd March

Idea of the Day:
~Cold Rook~
An object that resembles that of the chess piece, rook. The object seems as if it was made entirely out of glass. Though no amount of force could harm it. As a Crown Key, it gives those who bear it abilities of frost and life within water. With it, one can find the Western Scale Sanctuary, the Chalice Haven.

Designated universe : Undetermined
End.

The reason where there was no blog post yesterday was because the wireless connection of my home was disturbed by the rain and all that wind last night.

Moving on, these two days were spent in my new "college" as it were, under orientation. It had lasted only for that period of time. Quite short, I know, but the time we started school again was a bit of a long wait. Whatever.

So yesterday, the first part of my orientation was somewhat dull. The prefects there, though, tried to entertain us by using the newly enrolled (us) students. Apart from that, nothing exciting. They prefects were, I'm sad to say, weren't very organized much. If I had to do the same, becoming a prefect as such, I have to do better... Anyway, they showed us around the school abit, for 15 minutes, and we went back. Of course, there were many speeches, but I'm sure all of you rather not read about them.
That night, I was really tired. I haven't felt that way in a while, so I went to sleep around 8 pm.

Today was a bit more exciting, simply because we get to join extra-curricular activities, or clubs. It was told that we are to join at least one of them but no more than two. I signed up for the Adventure Club and the Japanese club. Reason is because so I can live out Final Fantasy. I also explored the school on my own earlier since it's only natural that I haven't fully explored the school when we were shown around, slowly, for 15 minutes. Actually I haven't fully explored the entire school yet. It felt like playing Persona 3 and 4, where my environment consist of a school. So, I got to know the area better, since I had to if I wish to survive these two years.

About the clubs, as usual and expected, mother felt contradicted about the clubs I joined. Indeed, there is a large possibility that I will have to go places, especially Adventure club, and I might got lost while being in said club. :D But I really don't care. In fact, I do care, for myself. My future I decided was to be a medical doctor in the area of ventilation (breathing), and I am afraid that I might not be able to do any of what the things in the said clubs do, ever, since I would have to care for people. And there would be many people who would need my help by then. If this happens, I may never do anything else, at all.
I am indeed weak, in terms of physicality, but then again, whose fault was it in the first place.
I never got to go out, outside civilization, as close as the beach, that often. I've only been to the beach around five times, period. Sure I got to go last year, but yeah, just last year, from a period of several years. I've hiked, but I never did past five times. I'm not even sure I've gone hiking five times. The last time I hiked is when I was a kid, when I was unhealthy and hated it.
Now, my parents think that I'm too weak to go hiking, to go camping, to do anything. Well, I'm quite frankly, tired of it. I want to go hiking and I want to go camping, BECAUSE I'm such a wimp. I'm no good in sports, so what the hell am I supposed to be. I don't even workout anymore because the gym is full of scary people.
I know my parents are only thinking for the good of me, but will they not let me do anything at all. They even went against me playing badminton, simply because there are girls, and that I might fall in love with them, and I can't 'cause I need to go to university and graduate and get a well-paying job before I can get a girl. Good thing I'm not like how they think I would be, falling for girls, or this may actually HURT me. This, however, annoys me, because they think I am like that. And, for your information, I've only been to a friends house when I was around 14 or 15, and, for your information, I never hang out with my friend, 'cause it's dangerous.

Anyway, enough of my rant. Watch this video so that you may forget whatever poop I threw at you.



It so said om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment