Thursday, March 12, 2009

I has a problem (Warning: Problems ahead)

8.47 pm. 12th March

*sigh*

Today was nothing much, but it's tonight that's giving me internal (mental) drama. I can't stand this.

My problem apparently, arose from deep within myself. Meaning I'm generating problems for myself. But it's not like I'm doing it on purpose. As you all know, one can split my soul (active personality) into four. And 75% of these are assassinating me through worries in my heart. I actually might go crazy from this.

What's the problem?
My inconsistencies are getting more and more distinguished, in my heart. Meaning that I get more drastically different in my Soleil, Hold and my Estelle. Jorden has no effect on me. Though I fear what it might cause me to have.

To put it simply, the storm of chaos in my soul is getting worse.

I need to get a psychiatrist soon...

Or rest. As you may be right, I'm probably exaggerating my problem to make it more worse than it actually is, and it's probability is high, but that's just it. My mind is giving me these things that I'm probably turning into a jerk, even though I'm not.

Then again, how am I to say. You people are the only one who can tell me.

Please, tell me, have I been okay? Like usual self lately? Or have I acted a bit different. I don't know what, but this problem is really not good. If it is not real, then it's the worrying that's driving me nuts.

I'm so worried that I'm changing for the worse. But with all this worrying, I doubt I could change, right? Well, frankly, I don't know. This alone is breaking my nutshell, or whatever.

This could also affect my studies. Having worries of nothing in my head is extremely dangerous, especially during exams. Not that I have any right now.

And I feel guilty to drown or whatever my problems in videos of cats.

Maybe all I really need is a cat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am not well.
Don't worry, no ideas for today.

But there is a video, like always. Is this appropriate? Since none of the videos I've posted in majority have any relations to the posts.



World War 2, inspired by kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment