Sunday, March 8, 2009

8th: Shopping, Sick

4.30 pm. 8th March.

Idea of the Day:
~The Aspect of Life, Vita~
The aspect of Life itself. It is the aspect of the forces of Life that exist outside a living object. It has a scalar value.
>It is incorrect to say "I have Vita" for it is the aspect of life forces outside any object.
>It is, however, correct in saying "obtaining Vita" as it means that one has receive Vita and has converted it to "Zoe", the life force contained in a living object.
>It is not correct in saying "I lost Vita" for one cannot possess Vita, as it exist outside the object.

Designated Universe : Zolkothe, a universe (game) whose main character is a mage called Lanx Themiks. It's a status parameter.
End.

Much to the excitement of my life, I got to go shopping with my mom! Yays

The plan was to buy some plastic cover for my textbooks, and then buy some other things while we're doing so. So I got the plastic covering, two metres, and went to the Centrepoint, a shopping complex, and there we bought some (few) clothes. Actually, I'm planning to buy myself some boxers (eww, I'm talking about my underwear on the internet), I got some, but it's a bit skin tight. I'm wearing them right now.
So anyway, if we are to go again tomorrow, since it'll be a holiday, I'm gonna buy cotton boxers, size L. Apperently, they are not very nice.
Then, we went grocery shopping! After eating lunch.The most notable purchase was a snack of garlic bread, small size, crunchy as bread can (not) get. Delicious, there was no denial, but I was full. Then I bought this chocolate that came with a toy! It was a mystery toy. Oooh~~ Have I opened it? Yes. Played with it? Yes. Threw it away at some hapless passer-by? Yes.

But drama was to come, before the lunch. My health, apperently wanted to stay asleep, but since I refused to do as such, it know took it out on me and now I feel not so well, akshully.
I took some paracetamol, and being careful about it. I feel somewhat less not so well. I hope my sickness doesn't become legit, or I might miss school next Tuesday. I've already missed much lessons. Poopy.

For the video, some akwardness. It involves a comedian telling his coming-of-age tale.



Like Bugs Bunny on the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment