Monday, March 9, 2009

9th: Game,Unwellness

6.50 pm. 9th March.

Idea of the Day:
~
Zoe~
It is the aspect of Life inside a living object. It is the aspect of the forces of Life that makes the object living, and that keeps the object alive. It is what we refer to as a spirit, soul, etc. It has a vector value, positive is gaining life forces, while negative is loss of life force contained.
>It is all correct in saying "have Zoe", "gain Zoe" and "lost Zoe" when refer to oneself, when healed and when hurt, respectively.

Desiganted universe : A game universe where the main hero is a mage called Lanx Themix.
End.

Today is a holiday, and thus I started my day sleeping in bed 'till I get sick of it, literally. So, I ate breakfast, blah, then my dad decided to bake a cake. It was sponge pandan. mmm... Then I tried to play FF XII without cheats, since I realized that the only game I finished without cheats is FF X-2. T_T Didn't work out well, so I'm gonna cheat on it again. Don't get me wrong, I got to the very end of the game, with Tournesol and Zodiark, but I deleted it for some unearthly reason yet known to me.

I still feel somewhat unwell, but felt a bit better this morning. Now, I'm not feeling weller. If it persist, I'll tell my mom tomorrow, after school, at 3.00 pm.

Now the video. It am soofing.



The picture is irrelevant. And the song isn't complete... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment