Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10th: Games, Laters

8.06 pm. 10th February

Idea of the Day:
The nameless rod [a.k.a Black Moon Runestick]
A short rod of unknown origin, it has tremendous power. It was said that this object can move into and away from realities. It's current keeper had heard that the weakest harmful magick spell conducted by this object had obliterated three of five moons simultaneously from the sky of a world it previously resided. Whether the moons were restore, he did not know. It has no name but the keeper say that whoever holds it may name it whatever they wish, as it does not change the object.
Designated universe: It's for my original universe. Because of that, it has, as of yet, no name
End.

Today marks the first day of the season where I disappear from the social internet. When this season ends, I don't know.
The reason being that I'm now busying myself with my game. Sadly, it isn't any of the game I have yet to finish.
This might also mean that I won't be posting my daily trivial life, and I'm sure you're happy about this. I'm gonna post my favourite youtube videos despite this. And there's still the Week of the Platinum Dragon for me to finish.

Later then.

On to the video. This one is about one of my favourite anime, titled "I'm Gonna Be An Angel!" or "Tenshi Ni Narumon!" And this is the opening song.



Because I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment