Friday, February 20, 2009

20th: Mom, Computer

10.26 pm. 20th February

Idea of the day:
~Candle Rod~
A rod of red, adorned with black patterns. Its base holds hold a stone of pearly white, with gold holding it in place. Its head is forged with the same metal, with a core of waxy material and a white-metallic thread protruding out from its center. Just beneath, engraved a moon, a star and a planet. This thread ignites in a white flame within darkness, battle and unseen danger.

Designated universe: None, it belongs to one of my four primary characters, Soleil Gules Corona.
End.

Today, I'm sad, for my mom is ill. I'm doing anything for her, and this makes me feel terrible about myself. Sure she can move around, but I should still help. I feel awkward when I do help, though. I don't know why. Indeed, I am a terrible child.

To further darken this day, this laptop of mine, as I can see, is starting to fail me. I have to start and restart quite some times before it starts working. I may need to bring this to get it fixed, or vaccinated, or when worse comes to worse, replace it. Before this happens, I must at least make a backup for all my music storage. I've got alot of it now, and I'm not planning on losing any one.
I need to go pen-drive shopping...

Now the video :



I think this is the most popular of its genre with us... Then again...

No comments:

Post a Comment