Friday, February 6, 2009

6th: Fear, Badminton, Friend, Cake

9.02 pm. This has become an official habit.

I find it quite hard, actually, to present these blogs.

Anyway, there wasn't much things that happened today. Well, since it's Friday, which I have mistaken for yesterday as I have said, my eldest sister made her weekly visits, and mom had to type things again, and so I enjoyed yet another pleasant time with her. This time though, I fell asleep. I mean I was curled up in my quilt and was in a comfortable position whilst hugging a pillow and listening to some of the pleasant music that I enjoy.
The only excitement was that I had a wasp trapped in the curtains of my room. Being a sad, pacifistic sissy as I am, I wanted to let it go outside, but I was scared to... Well, I'm scared of most of the generic things like spiders, scorpions. Things that can induce painful harm and the likes. Doesn't make me feel any better though.

Going back to yesterday, my friend told me that we're gonna have a badminton session this Sunday. This is wonderful news to me, since I miss my friends a lot, even if I just met them a few days ago. Besides, I didn't join them for the session since... what, January? December? I had to give the a lot of reasons, like my parents were to busy and my entire upper body was sore from my last session at the gym (says the guy who's afraid of bees)

Speaking of friends, I finally got the chance to chat with one of my great friends yesterday stil. He's more like a big brother I never had. My... umm... onii-chan? (i know onee-chan is for big sister). He lives over at the US, and it sounds like he went through a lot. Life is getting better for him it seems ,however, and I'm glad. His name? Michael Huszar. I met him on Neopets (srsly). How I came to know him, I rather not say. It'll be one of those things that'll never see the light of Existence. No pics of him either, and I'm not bothering to.

~To be fully honest, another reason why I'm not uploading any pics is not just because I don't have a camera. It's also because I have no idea how send the picture from the digicam to my computer. This shows that my distinction A1 on Computer was leaning towards luck than academic. I studied hard yeah, but I guessed that it'll be like a B4 or C6*

That's that. Now I shall tell Cake. My dad has been energetic about baking things. So, now I'm having cake every day, which isn't a lie. I'm also having cookies! It's nice to be on the good side. He's not too good at baking them, but the things he makes are still delicious. But so far, my favourite has to be the chocolate cake that he's making. No, not the ones you have for birthdays, it's more like layered cake. My dad hasn't used yeast yet.

Also, from this post onwards, I shall post a random youtube vid that has no relations to the topics discussed above. Be warned that these videos may be too unpleasantly weird for your taste. As a weirdo, I find it fine, to the point of enjoyment. Why am I doing this? It's so that you can know what kind of person I am by my tastes in video

This video may be unsuitable for those who have fear of clowns. For everyone else, it's funny as it is disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment