Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11th: Dance, cloud, book

8.16 pm. 11th Feb.

Idea of the day:
Beast Concord.
There are those who borne an ability, unusual of effect. This ability, however, has an ill-humor. Any who possess it are to suffer a fate pf agony. This ability grants those who wield it to become one among Mother's creatures, animals and beast, but that which resonates with their soul. They are also fated with strange armaments. These weapons and protection can become one with these persons. Becoming not mere animals, but living bestial weapons.
This ability is simply called Beast Sync.
Designated universe: In another original universe, but takes place at home on Earth, the universe of the Beast Concord.
End

So, small talk, today I dance through the workout mode of my Dance Dance Revolution [DDR] X in the morning, something like the early morning aerobics.

After that I played some Dark Cloud 2, the game that I'm playing right now. I've played it thrice now, but hey, what else are you going to do about your favorite game?

And at dinner, my father is going to take me to a book store! Oh how lovely. So, what are the good reads for this year? Not that it's gonna be useful. Unless you somehow stumble upon this new post of mine. My dad plans on buying a book on something that's related to the course I'm taking, i.e. medicine. I'm not sure whether I'd read it...

On to the video. This one is my very recently faved video.



Camptown ladies never sang all the doo dah day, no no no

No comments:

Post a Comment