Saturday, February 7, 2009

8: hecas, sports

1.31 pm. I planned on writing it at night time to get things, but I'm zealous.

Idea of the Day:
From this post on, I'll be writing down my ideas that pop up in my head. Though not necessarily new ideas. Being a nerd that I am, it won't fully show who I am if I didn't.
So, I've had a recent occasion in watching Teen Titans on Cartoon Network, and then I thought about someone who can call down large meteors from the sky. Then, I remember a godly being from Final Fantasy XII known as Exodus, since he can call forth meteors with ease.

The end result is a character called Aether. Not the greatest name of all, but I'm running low on names. He is basically a person with the ability to call forth the same godly beings as Exodus, after creating pacts between the beings behorehand. A side talent, however, his true power is the manipulation of the fifth classical element, aether, which is what was used to be believed as a medium for light to travel (which is currently false [electromagnetic waves]). If any of you are deeply familiar with the Final Fantasy franchise, know that all his "summons" are from all the Final Fantasy games.
End

Today, as I assume none of you know/read the local news. The Ministry of Education has now introduced the feature where scholarship application can be done over the internet. The website is www.hecas.edu.bn. I haven't checked it out yet. Maybe later? I'm lazy.

Also on today, I finally got to get with my friends and enjoy the sport, badminton. Yays! Being a master of not being good in sports, it was more of a frustration/fun-fest, for me. I enjoyed it anyway. So after things settle down, we played a little catch (where I throw like a girl) and shot some hoops (which I didn't participate. Wimp,I am) and lastly, took some pictures (and I'm not picturesque) which my dear friend is going to post on her blog (or someone).

That may be it. And frankly, I think my Idea of the Day might just make up a large portion of this blog. The idea, however, will only be included when I have somthing on my mind to type down.

And on with the youtube video. This video is also somewhat disturbing. To simply describe it (with not of my own words. someone post it as the comment to the vid), it is basically like Disney on Crack.
For me, I got over the weirdness and disturbance, so it's just an awesome song, with entertaining visuals. Well, in my opinion anyway.


Go, Go, GO!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Faiz! How could you! XD
    I already told you I don't wanna see it anymore. LOL.
    You're so evil! :b

    I'll post the pictures tomorrow. Hopefully!
    Since I have to be fast with the PC, since my big sis is gonna use it. Sighs.

    ReplyDelete