Thursday, February 19, 2009

19th: School, Games

9.41 pm. 19 February

Idea of the day:
~The Sad Cup~
A white-metallic chalice, with a deep-blue gem, resembling that of a night of golden stars, encased within its neck. The mouth is inscribed with foreign runes and a lunar symbol. Its surface, engraved with similar inscription but with symbols, worldly, stellar and solar. Now and again, the cup would be filled with s blue solution which will rejuvenates any who drink it fully.

Designated universe: None, it belongs to one of my for primary characters, Hold Crescent Evermoon
End.

Today I have the utmost pleasure to have a visit to my now-ex-school, to go and have a look about a letter (perhaps, about my transfer to another school of further learning? It should be like that), and had an even greater pleasure of knowing that all of the related-officials (teachers) were out, possibly 'till the coming Monday. This is due to a rehearsal for a performance in the upcoming celebration.

So no info on the letters people.

And also, I have an even more greater pleasure of saying that my PS2 will give me technical problems and difficulties for any game that does not fit into the revolving part of the machine (like poop, I know the name).

Basically, all of the games I have that work well on my old busted PS2, will not work on my new console, simply because it does not fit. Oh how delightful it would be to be able to utilize a mallet with the PS2 in the simplest of sense. (To those who don't get it, it means to break the damn thing) However, this will leave me with $200 wasted on said mallet and I would no longer be able to play the games I CAN play, some of which are my favorites too.

Yeah, I'm a bit pissed off about my new PS2 right now, though I'm drowning it all by playing another game I'm currently enjoying (by this, I mean cheating). So whatever. [/rant]

[randomvideo]



[/randomvideo]

This one is cute... Aww... Cat food...

No comments:

Post a Comment