Thursday, February 12, 2009

12th: Visit, Sleep, Book, Wish

6.12pm. 12th February

Idea of the day:
Beowulf (taken from the Old English heroic epic poem, which was adapted to the movie you know, Beowulf)
This Beowulf has nothing in common with the movie or the poem, apart from having survived a vicious disease when he was young, for three years.
Because of the disease so long ago, he is now rendered mute. He is supposed to be one of two main heroes of the story where a being known as the Book appeared to torment all beings, the other being his twin sister, Frigg.

Designated universe: Another different universe, whose title is called Four.
End

Apparently, my sister has decided to visit. And since it's night time, my dear nephew, to end, wish to me to play with him. I promise to play with him, though at this rate I don't think I would. Ah the basic minds of little children, wasting their time on games like GTA. I, like every other pestered person, dislike the experience.

Also, I am ruining my daily plans for I am sleeping at 3 am, and I can't wake up before 11am. This is not good for me, as it ruins my health. Though I'm sure some of you can find other reasons for this not being good for me.

So I went with my dad to Paul and Elizabeth bookstore, as I mentioned in my last blog post. And I got a haul. That, and I came across something that made me realize something about my self. Anyway, I bought a lovely book on the History of Medicine and on Egypt's mythology.

And now, to humor you all, I shall type a confession in big, bold letters.
I want to be hot!
Perfect biceps, abs and thighs... Oh, would I kill to get rid of my fat thighs...
Sadly, I can't do much on this at the moment.
I hate it, for this and the fact that my vanity is driving me nuts.
I hope you all die laughing, too.

Now, the video. After the previous statement that I made, this would be somewhat awkward in terms of the flow of the topic. To those who has mystical powers and ignored the big, bold, words above, enjoy it while you can, before you die from your head exploding.



Bad ol' cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment