Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17th: Internet, youtube

8.38 pm. 17th February

Idea of the Day:

~The Stone Coin~
It is a large coin made of a silvery material and a deep-green gem is set as its core. The gem is engraved with the symbol of the World, and its edges are adorned with the emblems of the Sun, Moon and Star. Holding no value of wealth, the bearers of the coin shall feel its astounding weight, whilst giving them invincible stability. If the coin was to touch any earth, greenery and life shall burst to life, regardless of the terrain. Any light that falls through the gem core will heal every form of wound.

Designated universe : None. It belongs to one of my four major characters, Jorden Oak Paradys, the symbol of the World personified.
End.

So today, I've finished the Dark Cloud 2 game, which is actually called Dark Chronicles. And now, I'm bored out of Sanity. In fact, I am now reduced into watching things like this on Youtube:



(zomg, anodder blog-relatedz vedio!!)

Since, I'm restraining myself from surfing the internet at night for fear of sleeping in late again, I'm still bored out of Sanity.

As evident, I haven't shown my face in the all-important of internet-socialization, the instant messenger. I don't feel like it. Yeah, I'm a selfish jerk of an introvert.

So, as you may notice, my blog is littered with youtube videos. So, as to commemorate the others, here's another one.



Aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment