Monday, February 9, 2009

Outing, Arm, Gaming

8.30 pm. 9th February

Idea of the day:
Tome Pendant:
A book-shaped pendant. It is said to increase studious skills dramatically. Some say it played a part in the story of the fledgling mage who impressed his masters by mastering a year's worth of spells in four months.

Designated universe: It's supposed to be in the universe of my made-up final fantasy world. Another object that's similar to this one is the AP Egg of Final Fantasy X-2
End.

Today, my family went for a bit of outing. It wasn't anything fun, in fact, it involved my brother's search for career work. He's trying to be a teacher of sorts in the Computer subject. So I went to all the relevant places. Sadly, I cannot remember the names of those places, but their location, yes, which still kinda suck. He's not going to teach at just any school. If I understand correctly, I think he is going to be a tutor for my country's Computer/Technical university/institute/whatever, I'm not sure of that part. We also had lunch at a restaurant! Of food from Pakistan. Can't remember the name, I'm terrible I know.

End of the day's excitement. So I'll begin with my nag. I have a slightly sore right arm. Not hand, arm. It's definitely from my badminton session yesterday. It's not THAT painful, but what am I suppose to write?

Also, I've lost my feeling of enjoyment when playing video games on my PS2. I tried playing what I felt like playing, but the game I wished to play was old, and now has glitches that comes with its age. Poo.

Now, the video. This shall be less disturbing. In fact, it is not disturbing! It's just weird, strange and amusing. This marks the end of those disturbing videos, until I fave new ones, which are hard to come by, to your fortune.




----------------
Now playing: Paul Van Dyke - Today (Trance Ambient Mix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment