Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cold, friend, browser & morning

As I write this post, the time is 6.01 am according to the clock on my computer.

Why would I write something at this time of day? One might or might not wonder.
This is because I want to write it at this time of day, since I have already, officially, awaken to the new day.

As one might or might not imagine, it's dark out. Right now, it's also cold. Very cold. Not as cold as a winter's night, but I am starting to wonder if Brunei is going through some drastic climate changes, with all this rain and cold weather. Not to mention the floods and landslides all over the country, but that's another different matter. For this, I fear that Brunei may not sink in the ocean, but will lose it's elevated terrain and then sink into the ocean.

Another surprise I was greeted with this morning was a friend of my brother's who came by. How long has he been in our household? Probably 10 pm last night, or maybe 3 am this morning. I don't know, nor do I plan on asking. I don't even know who it is, unfortunately.

Also, my Firefox browser has lost ALL of it's stored bookmarks and history. The lost history, I don't mind. But the loss of bookmarks is kinda irritating. It's probably because i simply just need to restart my computer, since it was fine before I put it in Hibernation. In fact, the history for this site didn't show up when I started this anew. Anyway, I hope it isn't anything serious.

So that's it for now. Apart from me going to this convention about the universities I could go to in the UK later, nothing special about today. Then again, it's early in the morning, I just woke up and haven't even bathed yet. After this post, I might just write about something from the recently past days. I might actually write another later. I expect there won't be much going on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment