Saturday, February 7, 2009

7th: Wake, School

8.14 pm

So, thanks to me sleeping in late, I missed my morning call. Apparently, my alarm was not loud enough to penetrate my dreams, thus waking me up. So, I'm trying to sleep early tonight.

Also, someone sent me a text message. I don't know who it is, since I don't recognize people by their phone number. The message said the there was a cadetship? thing going on at school. I do not know what it is about, since I missed it. I don't have anyone to bring me to school anyway, and I was still sleeping when it began. So yeah, if anyone, at all, that can fill me in, I would really appreciate it.

So on with the video. I may post videoss even if I have nothing to say. It's about a kitteh, a bunneh and lotsa candeh. It is still disturbing & entertaining and contains a degree of gore.



It's filled with candy.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Faiz, the video was a tad bit disturbing.
    Reminds me of Happy Tree Friends.
    Candy candy! I feel like not eating candies now. LOL.

    Get a chatbox, Faiz.
    It's easier to comment there :P

    ReplyDelete