Sunday, February 15, 2009

15th: Drowse, Game, Lase

8.17 pm. 15th February

Idea of the Day:
Frigg ~ Taken from the name of the Norse goddess, wife of Odin.
She has nothing in common with the Norse goddess apart from being graceful, like a queen. She is one of two
main characters of this idea of mine titled Four, the other being her twin mute brother Beowulf. Her trademark is the single wooden earing that she wears.

Designated uni
verse: The Four, same as Beowulf in previous post.
End.

Well, sleeping at two and waking up at six isn't a very wonderful thing, is it? Staying awake is much worse. Why did I let myself do this? Webcomics, go figure.
F@NB0Y$ - Better Than [insert name of game] updates M and F

So, as I said, I'm playing a game on my PS2 right now and I won't be showing myself one any instant messengers as online. What is this game I'm playing? Dark Cloud 2




And now, the next segment shall discuss the fun topics of : the ABC's of Lasers!


ABC's of lasers


O o

/¯__________________________________________

|BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! !!!!

\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A - I'm a' firin' mah lazor!!

B- I be firin' mah lazor!!
C - Imma chargin' mah lazor!!
D - Die by mah lazor!!
E - Epic firin' of mah lazor evah!!
F - I'z Failin' joo with mah lazor!!
G - Iz gettingz joo with mah lazor!!
H - Hell iz mah lazor!! I be firin' joo with it!!
I - I fire mah lazor!!
J - Jammin' at you with mah lazor!!
K - Iz killin' joo with mah lazor!!
L - LAZOR!!!!11!!!1!EXCLAIMASHUNMARK! [iz firin' joo with it]
M - Meet mah lazor, firin' at joo!!!
N - NAO!!! Fire teh lazor!!!
O - [Orang gila sama Lazor]
P - Pwning joo with mah Lazor!!!
Q - Quik-shootin' Lazor of Deathness!!!
R - Iz rapin' joo with mah lazor!!
S - STFU Lazor Attakk!!!
T - Teh lazor be killin' joo nao!!!
U - Uber-style Lazor Attakk!!!
V - Vishus lazor r firin' at joo!!!
W - Mah lazor iz teh Win!!!!
X - I'z firin mah XXX lazor, killin' joor mind with ugly yaoi and gai pronz.
Y - Y joo be hittin' joorself with mah lazor!?!
Z - ZOMGBBQWTFROFLMAOOLFTW Lazor!!

This is what happens when I'm left alone, bored, surfing the Internet, at 2 am.
And yes, I been fired by teh lazer.

Now for something RELATED!! OMG

Yes, I do have a part of me that's crazy, I reserve it for the internet... If you find my conduct offensive.... Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment