Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week of the Platinum Dragon

5.30 am, 9th February
What this is about is that, for the entire week, I'll be posting two of my favourite youtube videos. One as part of my daily blogging, and another for this.

So, in this week, I will embed videos of my favorite dragon from Final Fantasy. The Platinum King of all Dragons, Bahamut.

A fact about Bahamut, is that he derived from the original Bahamut, which is a gigantic fish of Ancient Arabic mythology. (T_T) As to how big the fish is, it is said that if any human sees it, they pass out instantly because they can't handle it; "[a]ll the seas of the world, placed in one of the fish's nostrils, would be like a mustard seed laid in the desert."
I thank Wikipedia.
Want to know more? Click -
Bahamut



The finger and button thing is to increase damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment