Sunday, February 22, 2009

22nd: Mom, feeling

8.36 pm. 22nd February

Idea of the Day:
~Yellow Dagger~
A dagger crafted with an invincible yellow mineral, set upon a pitch-black hilt of wood that is adorned with star-like design, wrought by a white metal. The blade itself is engraved with the symbols of the sun, the moon and the world. A disc connects the blade and the hilt, in place of a cross-guard. The disc fashions as stellar symbol.
Those who carry the blade will feel a sense of weightlessness. It does, in fact, bless them will unnatural speed. Be warned that the blade will offer no other for of protection.

Designated universe : None. It belongs to one of my four (and this makes four) primary characters, Estelle Avalon Fomalhaut.
End.

It seems that my mom is feeling alot better now. I'm happy.

I'm also starting to feel a bit lonely.

I miss everyone...

To add to this feeling is a little nostalgia:



I'm blue, da be dee da be die da be dee da be die....



That was short, wasn't it? Enjoy it while it last

No comments:

Post a Comment