Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25th: School

10.06 pm. 25th February

Idea of the Day:
~The Four Crown Keys~
They are ornaments that give way to places, lost in memory, which leads to treasure of unparalleled power. These, themselves, grant those who carry it abilities, uncommon. They consist of the Red Ring, the Cold Rook, the Atlas Bracelet and the Mark of the 3rd Child.

Universe : I'm not sure yet.
End.

I went to school today again, in attempt to yet, again, obtain the now "folder" of my Katok Form Six Centre. It's the name of the school I'll be advancing next, though I did not receive it and it's been a month's wait. Some say that it'll be out tomorrow, 26th February. But since I'm going on the 28th, I'll just wait 'till then... IF it is true. Though they already confirmed it, I'll have my own inside help inform me.
But it wasn't a complete waste of time, I got my O Level Certificate that I sat for in June 2008, and I also get meet (though briefly) with my friends. Yay, and I mean it. Apart from that it's another slow day. It's getting boring, srsly....

For the video:



It's another cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment